Welcome! This community is devoted to the pairing between Rachel Berry and Quinn Fabray from the hit series 'Glee'. As long as you understand that we'll all get along just fine. You must be a member to post, but not to view entries (unless they are locked). When you've joined you can post fanfiction, icons, fanart, fanmixes, fanvids, discussion posts, and so on.
A masterlist of all the fanfiction on this comm can be located here.
Rules 1. All fanfiction posts must be under a cut and should include (but are not limited to) the following.
Title: Author: Rating: Length: Spoilers: Summary:
Handy dandy HTML, right here, use it:
As the name suggests, this should be pasted into HTML not Rich Text. Type after the closed bold bracket not before it.
2. Any spoilers must be noted clearly and put under an LJ-cut.
3. Remember to rate your fics. Some people aren't as fond of NC-17 and R rated fics as others.
4. Lea/Dianna gushing is not strictly against the rules, but this is centrally a Rachel/Quinn community. If you can't contain yourself, I suggest you head on over to achele_loving.
5. If you post here, it must be relevant to the pairing. Gen!fic revolving around Rachel and Quinn is acceptable, but this is clearly a shipping community, so let's show some romance!
6. The show is called Glee, so let's all try to be nice and full of it, shall we? Don't be a butthead or I will banhammer you so hard your relatives will feel it.
7. All entries must have a subject line. Even if it simply says, "This is a subject line."
8. If you post a link to any of your work, it should be public, and not f-locked. If you're not comfortable posting fic publicly on your journal, you can publish it specifically to the community.
9. To avoid spamming both the community itself and the f-lists of its followers, we're asking you limit your posts to the community to one a day. You can, however, link to multiple fics or updates in the same post.
10. Don't spam with icons/graphics. No more than 5 icons above an LJ-cut, and one or two images (depending on the size). Nobody likes getting their layout stretched.